Yikes, i did not know what i was in for with these flights! 9 hours to london, 8 hour wait, 9 hours to Nairobe (??), 2 hour wait, 2 hours to Dar, and i'm not sure how long to Mwanza! 4 flights! as if my bags are going to make it! They better though.
Right now I am in London, nearing the end of the wait. Had an amazing sleep on the chairs here, woke up and could not for the life of me figure out where i was. Once i got that sorted out I decided to go on the internet... well i accidently paid for 50 minutes... i don't even want to know how much that cost me!
The flight was good on the way over here, watched Dear John (not a good idea), slept quite a bit, had some good food. I am going to be jet legged majorly, I can't decide weather i want to be awake or sleep.
Anyway, I'm just excited to get there!!!! I hate all these flights!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh dear heather bear! you're going to be a grumpy little bear with all those flights! i'll send you some good thoughts:) Anyways, glad you paid for the time because i get to read about it:) love you long time! miss you and mwah from me!
ReplyDelete